Who are these online tutorials for and what is the cost?
- These online tutorials are for anyone who is employed by Columbus State Community College - that means all staff, full-time faculty, and adjunct faculty.
- All courses are available at no charge for current employees of CSCC only.
Benefits to you:
- Provides Just-in-Time Training: Training available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. No more waiting weeks or months for an instructor-led class.
- Interactive lessons:
Hands on practice through simulations
- Reference tool: Look up info you need immediately so you can complete the task at hand
What course topics are available?
What are the technical requirements to access courses?
- Computer connected to the Internet
- Requires Internet Explore 6+ (NOTE: This system will not work using Firefox)
- Requires the Flash player plugin
- Be sure to turn off any pop-up blocking software