Remote Storage Access (RSA)
Columbus State Community College
What is Remote Storage Area?
The RSA website allows current employees and students access to files stored on CSCC personal network drives (S Drives, V Drives, etc.) remotely using the Internet.
The RSA website will enable employees and students to:
- Access files stored on CSCC personal network drives from home.
- Add, delete, and rename folders on personal network drives remotely.
- Upload, download, overwrite, delete, and copy files on personal network drives remotely.
- Website address for CSCC's RSA is files.cscc.edu
Who has access to RSA?
- All current active CSCC employees and students
How much space is available?
- CSCC employees: 500 MB
- CSCC students: 300 MB
Tutorials on How to Use The Remote Storage Access (RSA)
- Printable RSA Guide (PDF)
- What is the RSA website: http://files.cscc.edu
- How to Login to RSA (HTML)
- How to Logout of RSA (HTML)
- How to Download a File (HTML)
- How to Upload/Overwrite/Add/Save A File (HTML)
- How to Copy a File to Another Location (HTML)
Instructional Technologies Institute | Columbus State Community College