Remote Storage Access (RSA)
Columbus State Community College
How to Upload/Overwrite/Add/Save A File:
Use the following steps when you want to upload, add, update, or save a file to your personal network drive.
- Login into the CSCC RSA site.
- Navigate to the area where you would like to upload/update a file.
- Click on the Upload button.
- Click on the Browse button.
- Use the file dialog box to navigate to the file you wish to upload/update. Double-click on the file to select it for upload.
- TIP: If you wish to overwrite/update the existing file on your network drive with the file you are uploading, make sure to click on the Overwrite if the file exists check box.
Instructional Technologies Institute | Columbus State Community College