Date: July 16, 2014
Our site and training programs are offline for the summer.
Please pardon our dust! We are very excited to bring our new site/system online that will enable us to provide better training and development service to CSCC.
In the meantime, below you will find a few of our training sessions that we are offering during this summer.
WebEx Meeting Center Basics training sessions:
WebEx Meeting Center is a virtual online meeting room which allows Columbus State employees to hold meetings online. WebEx requires participants to have Internet access and a computer with a microphone and audio capabilities. All communication is done through the computer, whether a desktop PC or laptop. WebEx allows for multiple participants, up to 200, at different locations to connect online and share any document, power point, web site, or other multimedia. Although WebEx has video capabilities, the focus generally is with sharing data and information with participants.
This session will cover the following topics:
- How to login to the WebEx Meeting Center system
- How to setup and start a meeting
- Review the WebEx Meeting Center area layout
- How to use basic meeting tools effectively
- How to load and share content during a meeting
- Where to learn even more about WebEx Meeting Center
Make sure to have already completed and turned in a WebEx Meeting Center request form before registering for the trainings listed. (Click here to download form PDF)
- Thursday, August 7 (9:00 AM - 11:00 AM)- Register
- Thursday, September 4 (9:00 AM - 11:00 AM)- Register
Full online WebEx training is available - instructions for online training classes will be sent once you turned in the WebEx Meeting Center request form.
Blackboard Related Training Sessions:
Online Blackboard Courses:
We currently offer four of our most popular Blackboard training courses completely online.
Face-to-Face Training Sessions:
- Grade Center I: Wednesday, August 20 (6:00 PM - 8:00 PM) - Register
If you have any questions please contact us at ITI@cscc.edu or 614.287.5667.